(Before starting here, do you know How this Wishlist works? )
This is how you draft a good wish.
- One wish at a time. Don’t mix multiple wishes. You can submit as many wishes as you want.
- Aim for a self-explanatory title.
- Follow the template provided.
- Use plain English and be concise.
- You are drafting a community wish, not a personal wish. Refer to the user and not to yourself. Use neutral descriptions, not rants.
- Focus on what you wish to achieve, not on how to implement your wish.
- If available, it’s always useful to add screenshots, diagrams, links to documentation or videos (including those of other products) to illustrate your wish.
- Add two tags, one for the product and one for the main feature.
Note: wishes are editable by others, it’s a living document, wiki-style. All improvements are welcome.
Moderators might leave time for other contributors to comment. The goal is that the review of a draft is completed after a week or so.
After a draft is moved to the Wishlist, it is still possible to improve it wiki-style and to discuss it.