Manual envelope

(First time? See Writing a good feature request)

Describe the improvement here, in one paragraph. Then fill the sections below.

What is the problem?

What do you want to achieve?

Ability to manipulate the instrument automations via step fx.

Are there any workarounds?

Any links to related discussions?

Any references to other products?

I’m not sure i quite understand what you mean.
Also, is this a feature that you wish would make it to the tracker in the future? If so, may i suggest you create a new #wishlist entry?

1 Like

Yes in the envelope section if there would be the possibility of inserting the manual mode in addition to the one established by the times: 128, 64, 32, 16, and so on. This way you can get a filter pass only where you want and not for the whole track.

I’ve updated the Post so that it is a Wishlist / Feature Request Post.
Please update and describe your feature as simple, but as feature complete as possible. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you very much , I could not find the envelope to fill in , would you be kind enough to show me its position on the site ? because I couldn’t find it.

[image] :innocent:

I’ve updated this post, all you have to do now, is to edit your first entry in this post. :wink:
I’ve updated it so it uses our Wishlist Template.

Here is some more information on how to create a good request:

If writing in English is difficult for you, you can always write your request in your native language and then translate it with something like: DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator

Due to lack of details, this topic will auto-delete within the next 8 days, unless more details are provided.

Hi #Sandroid , when i go to page of “Wishlist” , on the top , it says I can’t open a topic .

Hey @marcocampetiello :wave: , you should be able to edit now. :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks for your help , it’s useful :blush: !!!