The Tracker is not dead. 1.7 is coming soon

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tags from the “Wish & Bug statuses” family seem to have limited view permissions

Good job on being transparent. I really think it adds towards the community trusting you and your products more :slight_smile:

Also: the update looks very, very promising.

2 Likes

I know the OG wont be able to support 8 tracks of stereo samples - but i would happily use a mode/alternate firmware with 4 stereo tracks!

as everyone else… I’m excited!!))))

Nice Additions

Master saturation effect " that is the one thing i really wanted :slight_smile: , And obviously that ms dos green look.

Another one would be extract form anywhere in a sample, and and and and .

The yellow line indicates the beginning and the end of pattern.

17 Likes

Yes! And is this something like Reverb/Delay where each track can set an amount of saturation, or is it all or nothing?

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to update us about what’s coming and addressing the rumors!

Being a VP of development in a saas company myself, I know it’s not an easy task to manage expectations and announce the roadmap in advance, so I appreciate it even more :slight_smile:

Excited about the upcoming update!

3 Likes

Nice, is that for the individual pattern? or if you put a song together, that yellow line bridges to the next pattern?

Sweet! I hope you considered adding more shift+jog wheel inputs for things like sample beginning and end points, granular length, etc… I don’t want to wear it out more than I have to and it’s the Tracker’s achilles heel in terms of fast sampling work. The Tracker Mini alleviates this with ++ increments.

3 Likes

I’m actually very excited for this update :slight_smile:

back in the olden days of octamed, if I was feeling fancy I would split a stereo sample into L + R samples, load them into 2 hard panned instruments, and use two tracks to play it. it’s a bit of work but it can be done…

3 Likes

Sorry, y’all, it is primarily a time thing as far as communication here goes. We’re still traveling back from NAMM, and essentially didn’t do any of our normal work for a week but will answer your questions as soon as we can.

9 Likes

Only for individual patterns.

2 Likes

Ahhh. So you can scroll back to the beginning if you keep navigating down?

2 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

This is great!!! When I’m working in a pattern with 128 steps is very difficult to edit notes at certain point. This will be a great time saver. Thank you!!!

1 Like

Oh I am very much looking forward to revolving!

2 Likes

Looks like something that could be connected to Looping on parts of a pattern?

3 Likes