Strange text appears in Fill screen under FxType when applying FX

Bug Description

Text is appearing in the Fill screen when I was applying an effect. It reads like code. Text changes as you scroll through the effects list. Pictures attached.

Reproduction Steps

1. Enter notes into a track
  2. Select all steps in the track range
  3. Press Fill button to enter Fill submenu
  4. Choose Note for ‘Where’ and then scroll through the list of effects
  5. Text displayed under FxType is of the form letteruffers + 1 == 0 where letter changes as you scroll.
  6. See attached screenshots for some hilarious examples.

Occurrence

Occurred once so far.

Found in

• Tracker Mini
  • Firmware 1.7

Attachments

Forgive the dust in these pictures, I was on a plane using my Mini when I took them.

I’ve seen this a few times too. Not sure how to exactly how to reproduce it, but the strange text pops up once in a while when filling FX for a column and scrolling through the FX options.

@synthdad7 sorry you’re experiencing this issue and thanks for logging it. The fix will be available in the next update, we’ll let you know when it’s ready.

1 Like

Also appears on the tracker OG, just to let you know.

1 Like

Hello it also happens to me: / OG TRACKER, FW. 1.7.1

Go to FX1, select FILL, then choose VOL LFO : if you set a value higher than 64 you get a kind of error log. You have to restart the tracker to remove it. Otherwise it will appear inevery projects.

Thanks to Polyend for working to solve this :).

Schermata 2023-10-19 alle 01.01.27
Schermata 2023-10-19 alle 01.01.49

1 Like

@here I’m happy to inform that this bug was fixed with the 1.8.0 firmware update. :slight_smile:
Thank you for helping us improve the Tracker!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.