OFF messages are not placed correctly during Live-Recording when Recording Options is set to Only Notes

I’m having the same issue with 1.9.0 on the original Tracker that I just purchased. I will probably sign up for the beta for the fix, but might have to downgrade to 1.8. Thankfully I have the 1.8 firmware file. I don’t want to downgrade if I can help it though, as the extra 4 midi tracks is a big plus for my needs. Is my polyend ID my email address that I signed up for the main Polyend account with?

Done! ^^

Hello, I was invited as a member of the mini beta testing group. Unfortunately, when I try to log in I get an error message. " Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private." Can you help me with this?

Thanks

Hey @plasmapete thanks for reaching out.
It seems the system had a bit of a hickup.
You should have access now :blush:

any news?

A fix is in testing but i sadly found a couple more edge cases where the OFF messages can fail. They are reported and Polyend is working on them. :muscle:

5 Likes

any outstanding ones? on the fence of installing the beta patch this weekend or might give some more time to my mc101 and just wait for the definitive hotfix