Mini MIDI Keyboard

Take my money instant buy :beer:

1 Like

Very very cool - great work to all involved!

1 Like

This is such a nice community project. Way to go above and beyond, and let us reap the benefits of your hard work! Mazel to you and your newborn.

1 Like

I final received my Block M the most expensive answer to this questionā€¦ First impression why the hell did they use a 2.5mm audio jackā€¦ Second I wish I could figure out how to use the MPE in some cool way with the Tracker Mini.

But this is the great project I canā€™t wait for!

@SeanMichaelJohnston keep it simpleā€¦ if you go overboard the product, it will might loose that labor of love feel, but it is amazing.

1 Like

what the heck are they thinking. 2.5mm jacks!? :joy:

1 Like

It is within the standard but definitely a poor choice.

Yeah thatā€™s a bunch of nothing

I would 100% buy this. Not strictly necessary, but if there would be a way to keep the price mostly down and add in bluetooth midi as well. This way I could connect wirelessly my ipadā€™s custom controllers to it elegantly.

Is there anything us mere mortals can do to help this come to fruition?

Josh has been busy assembling the latest beta versions for us to test.
If all goes well, we plan to start with a batch of parts to make 50 as both kits & assembled units, depending on demand.

I plan to make some nice little cases (similar to the Tracker Mini) for them as wellā€¦

20 Likes

In-freaking-credible! So in awe of the skills here!

Thanks harrywilliams198621, willywernerphotograp, rene.strube, nate , chris.nasteff, atomicafro and Timbient
We do have an end in sight.
As a certain person from Cupertino once said, ā€œReal Artists Shipā€.

9 Likes

This is great to hear. Iā€™m so excited about this. Itā€™s what the Mini should always have had in the first place!

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for the final release!! This is really super aweseom what you guys are building!

1 Like

Real excited for this! Excellent work!

1 Like

This is awesome!! :metal:
You did an amazing job :pray:

What are the prices for kit/assembled and do we sign up for it? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

As mentioned earlier in the thread, the kit version should hopefully be around $100.
If you check out the github(GitHub - PocketMidi/KB1: A pocket size midi keyboard controller with speakers for the Polyend Tracker Mini (2023).), youā€™ll see in the Hardware directory a pdf with assembly instructions for the PCB to give you an idea of whatā€™s involved.

We have not worked out a price for the assembled versions yet, but once we get to that point, weā€™ll have a site set up for taking orders and I will post it here (assuming thatā€™s allowed :cowboy_hat_face:).

9 Likes

In this case - absolutely. :heart:

4 Likes

You are the hero we need! :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Iā€™m so happy to see this :heart::heart::heart: cant wait to buy

1 Like