Even after extensive tracker some users may want the navigation buttons to be different from the function buttons, and they want the arrows to be centred over the jog wheel.
- This is a proposal for cantering the navigation arrows in a future hardware iteration.
- Also adding a little bump to the up arrow so the users hands, can tell it apart from the Insert / Home key.
What is the problem?
- Some users constantly hit Insert / Home when instead they want to use the up arrow.
- Some users hit Pattem when they meant to press backspace.
- Some users may expect the arrows to be centred over the jog wheel.
- Some users expect the arrow keys to feel different from their neighbours.
What do you want to achieve?
Simple and intuitive workflow.
Are there any workarounds?
Any links to related discussions?
Any references to other products?
All other keyboards.
Is this a hardware improvement request for the OG Tracker? If so that would be in case Polyend decides to make another Full-sized version?
Also please refrain from using sentences focused on you as a person.
Please make sure to read the Guideline on how to draft Wishes here:
It was not possible to explain the muscle memory intuitions I have without mentioning that they were MY muscle memory.
It is hard to claim to be an authority over another user’s muscle memory
I understand , i struggle as well when writing a Wish sometimes
But i do understand you correctly this would be for a hypothetical new hardware iteration, yes?
@thephatconductor I’m sorry, but we only allow software wishes here. However, please rest assured that we will carefully consider your input when developing future products or hardware.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.