Tracker Mini (or Play+) not recognized via USB on AMD CPUs

same issue with my amd pc, play+ not shown in devices or detected by reaper no matter how connected. ( ryzen 7 2700x ,x470 asus MB) but no issue with my amd laptop(ASUS X513IA- ryzen 7 4700U)

I also have this issue - Tracker Mini. I also have AMD on x570 board and can confirm that the trick with powered hub works. Is there a chance it will be fixed with firmware update?

That being said I would like to point that the fact that for 8 days noone from support wouldn’t even said “Got your ticket, give me time” is just sad :frowning:

Thats weird. They re always very responsive and quick in replying to me. :thinking:

I’m also a bit amazed since my previous ticket from 2021 was answered in about an hour, while this time it was eight days (I’ve provided two updates with my findings). Maybe just something didn’t clicked in a bug tracker :wink:

Same for me: If plugged directly into computer, it doesn’t get recognised. Via USB hub (powered) all works just fine.

AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600X
ASRock A520M-ITX/ac
Ubuntu 23.10

Silly thing is i dont need to power it.
A passive hub works just as fine

Having the same issue with my AMD Ryzen 7 7840HS device doesn’t sow up and a message pops up saying that the USB device is not working properly. Tried a powered and an unpowered hub but neither worked

After updating from 1.01 to 1.1 firmware it now appears in asio4all

1 Like