Tracker and FX Pedals tutorial

Hey there crew! I have a new video about a few ways to use the Tracker with FX pedals.
It’s on very soon, feel free to join to premiere if you want to come say hi or ask any questions.

8 Likes

Super neat tricks! Thank you @stazma!
The Moog filtrer sounds so nice :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you very much!!

1 Like

Yes indeed, that thing is just sooo good. Happy I got one when it was still at a decent price on the used market.

Lucky you! :star_struck:

By the way, your video about parallel processing is really great, I found a lot of truely useful tips, thank you for this one too!

Cheers

Link for anyone interested:

1 Like

Thanks man! I love to do this kind of weird things with the Tracker.

About the MF-101 if you can believe it seeing how much it is sold now, I got it for 150 euros hahaha.
Good old days!

I have an empress zoia with two independent channels and thanks to this video Im going to use it with tha tracker. Thanks!

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing with a H90 from Eventide (even tho I don’t have one hahaha)

Yea looks like a beast! And the new one has 4 ins & 4 outs :star_struck:

1 Like

Well I can confirm that zoia works perfect with PT as a effect unit.

3 Likes

I wanted to go for an H90, but I heard the mixer works kinda strangely. I think there is no way to run both devices through 2 effects and mix them together. You can either run 1 stereo input into 2 effects or run both inputs into 1 separate effect each.

The price also works kinda strangely. At least for my budget, I would consider it if I want to make it basically a new instrument that I would deeply explore to radically transform sounds. If it’s to get a nicer reverb-delay and play around a bit with more experimental presets…

The H90 seems to sound awesome from the demo I’ve seen but it is indeed VERY expansive.

I encourage you to try the empress zoia. Is a beast, you can do everything with it. I’ve controlled the program changes with tracker and works perfect. You can blend the 2 inputs in one stereo output or 2 mono, it has sequencers, randomness, glitch effects, and the effects are great. And is small.

2 Likes