The Tracker is not dead. 1.7 is coming soon

Give them some time everyone :laughing:

They are in between launching a new product and working on firmwares. And last time i checked, there are only X hours a day available. :blush:

Once there is some news… This community will be the first to know.

3 Likes

@marcocampetiello @anon61327920 For beta info, please check other Announcements

2 Likes

Hello !
Thanks for the welcome.
The crackle is on some samples in the auditioning of the SD card sample library. Ive since your message checked and its not all, only some, i think maybe its form my side and they are corrupted somehow. I will try and re save them and see how this works.
With reference to the sample slot absolutely instrument is the correct way to address this . Im not sure how that can happen but it was a glitch i encountered.
Im all for the pattern slection idea… ill look for the correct area to submit this.
Thanks again !

nice one.

voting.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trying to solve the mystery of clicking/popping on the Tracker

I keep coming back to check on this because I am really stoked. All of the planned improvements sound great- sample recording metronome is one thing that would change my workflow the most. A sample recording loop/pattern playback would be heaven.

4 Likes

Hi, is there any indication about a possible release date? Like weeks or Months? The changelog looks sooo promising!

2 Likes

I could only guess at the exact release time as this is a pretty big update but I would estimate around 2 months.

5 Likes

Oh cool! Thx for the reply! :star_struck:

for anyone else who was wondering what the deal is with the EQ, a kind member on elektronauts ran tests to show what the EQ is doing. very narrow and specific bands, but they are doing something.

if only PE took 2 seconds to explain it themselves

4 Likes

I solved this by encoding my samples as 16-bit wav only. any bitrate higher than that makes the sample preview chug, I take it it downsamples to 16 bit when importing, so it starts working again as normal after that

4 Likes

really looking forward to this much needed fw update… and already waiting for the next 1.8 too :smiley:

2 Likes

This will be just in time as I am planning to make tracker videos for this. I have recently been diving back in , learning how it works even better now! I am very excited to see the next tracker update!

any news? its been over 3 months… and a year since last update…

4 Likes

Beta is in testing and as Mitch has said:

So i’m guessing a little bit more patience is needed :blush: , we are all waiting for it :hugs: .

7 Likes

No news on the release of the new firmware yet, as I understand it. Is there any possibility to take part in the beta test?

3 Likes

Continues on Tracker 1.7 firmware update is available.

3 Likes