Share your tunes

I drafted Privilegio in the Play+ using six audio samples and two synths. Then moved to Bitwig for arrangement, effects, and mixing. First time I use the Play Mode feature for a song to be released.

4 Likes

This is Cowboy. My first full track made on the Tracker Mini:

5 Likes

Yeeha! I like that one! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Here’s my first song on the Tracker. Still learning it.

3 Likes

This is great. Thanks for sharing!

Here’s crunchy idm set done entirely in performance mode OG Tracker + Sherman + Virus
( can’t work out how to embed BC link … oh! turns out it’s just a regular link )

6 Likes

Love this. Would be awesome to see/hear live and dance to.

Been messing with making visuals out of macro shots of polyend gear… think im gonna try to make a full video for a track out of them… indek on Instagram: "Off to another dimension to perform some high level alchemy. Cu in a few months. Leave u with a lil sketch @madeinpolyend . ez✌🏼 🧪⚗️🧬=🔊🫠"

2 Likes

done it last year. Tracker, Play regular and td-3

7 Likes

This track was made with Polyend Play as drum machine and external synth sequencer. Only one shot samples, lots of performance mode. Recorded in one take. Other gear used: Stylophone Gen R-8, ELTA PF-3, Walrus Audio Meelee, Bastl Bestie. Enjoy, rate, comment :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Play is still fun!

6 Likes

Nice one mate… Blessings from a Brit in Berlin.

1 Like

Thank you mokujin_music!
Here’s my 2nd Tracker experiment. Exploring its generative side.

6 Likes

Hello everybody!
i love my polyend tracker and make a lot of music on it, please check this track of mine Sudden Blush | amazmono | БОКЕТТО
would really appreciate some comments and feedback.

Stanislav

1 Like

A little thing I made this weekend while traveling with the polyend tracker.

4 Likes

Hey there,

I just released a second EP of Polyend Tracker compositions, here’s one of the tracks:

Octopod in the Vent

The two EPs can be found here:

I exported the stems on the Tracker and remixed them in Harrison Mixbus. Let me know what you think.

2 Likes

Melodic Techno Jam

6 Likes

First full track made on the PT Mini…

2 Likes

This is so cool! ^ ^

1 Like