Share your tunes

Hey friends. At the end of last year I wrote and recorded and EP. Made entirely with the Polyend Tracker Mini and a Minifreak. It’s called Bugs, and you guessed it, it’s about experiences with Bugs while I was on holiday. All percussion is found sounds, all synths are the Minifreak. No presets, all original.

It’s available on all streaming services

5 Likes

#JAMUARY

Here my first contribution, nothing special, just to test some workflows. I’ll keep improving!

Happy new year BTW :crazy_face:

4 Likes

anything in the creative space done with passion is special. Keep having fun!

5 Likes

Another Jam ^ ^

11 Likes

Ohhh the old and well trusted and mythical Poliend Tracker original!! Love forever, well done!!!

1 Like

Super simple and slightly generative #jamuary Play+ session to get you relaxed for the start of the weekend :blush: . The Play+ is sequencing itself and a Piano in the DAW. The DAW provides clock and also provides some granular sprinkles on top.

5 Likes
5 Likes

I want to clean my setup and decided to sell many things that are under my desk, in my cupboard and so on. I found a CASIO VL-1 wich as been built at the beginning of the 80’s.
So, I decided to sample ALL the samples (…6 sounds + drums :rofl:) and share them to the Polyend Community.

I built a quick music with my Tracker Mini. As it’s said in the description of the video, all sounds come from the Tracker. It’s a humble tribute to the Casio VL-1, a 40 years old synth. As you can see on the adverts, Casio was a little bit mythomaniac !

4 Likes
3 Likes

This is such good stuff!! Not sure if the video is for my taste. But great job on the music! Did you play the lead live?

1 Like

So cool brother! Much peace :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is a Short Jam: https://youtu.be/S1wz9MrS6Xc

1 Like

Thank U so much!
Yes! I played lead live! ^ ^

1 Like

One of my Jamuary 2024 entries :smiling_face:

Spacewalk - Dawless Cinematic Ambient Synth Jam #jamuary2024

3 Likes

Started this during my morning commute today and finished later in the evening. Fully composed and sequenced on the tracker mini, with some light mixing and mastering in Reason after exporting the stems.

11 Likes

That’s a pretty idyllic commute! Great track.

1 Like

Thanks happy to hear! Yeah somehow the scenery and the rainbow like that went perfect with the track I was working on :grin:

Hello again!

This is my last jam to this month so hope U enjoy this track to! ^ ^

Visuals made from blender
Recording with Tascam DR40X

15 Likes

I’m trying to get in the habit of making tracks instead of just endlessly making new projects and here’s the first of hopefully many. This is a song on the Tracker just recorded into Audacity. It’s a kinda short noisy ambient-ish thing:

5 Likes

Polyend Play as sequencer paired with Elektron Digitone is very powerfull duo

3 Likes