Sample slicing mode

I wouldn’t get your hopes up man, its been a while since this was requested and although the top voted request for the Play… still waiting, next firmware update is focused on the midi performance feature, so I can’t see this being added this time round either, as for Basic Time Stretching for the Play it would be very cool to have an option to stretch loops automatically to the projects BPM on the grid, but as they have said in the past, it doesn’t fit their direction for Play, which I don’t quite understand, as this wouldn’t even be anything like too advanced for a beginner, in actual fact it would be another plus point of how easy it is to make music on the Play by being able to drop say, a drumloop or a atmospheric pad and have the Play stretch to the projects BPM, instead of the user currently having to do this on another device, add to sd card and then re-import the loop to a project, it’s a feature that would be welcome on the Tracker too, as the current timestretching tool is not automatic.

C’mon Polyend, lets have it :pray: