When setting track length it does not keep it after switching
While switching to empty variation of the track it makes sense that it inherits it’s length from playing non empty variation. But after explicitly setting length on empty variation, switching to non empty variation and back to the the same empty variation i which had explicitly set the track length, this variation has again length of the last playing non empty variation, which i thinks hould not behave this way.
- On track 1, variation 1 program some beat, set the track length to 30
- Switch to track 1 (empty) variation 16
- Select track 1, select track length. It will display 30
- Set track length 16.
- Hit save.
- Switch again to track 1 variation 1. Track length is showing 30.
- Again switch to track 1 variation 16. Track length is showing 30 even i explicitly set it to 16 before.
bug is reproducible always
- Version: (1.2.0)
- Build: (849)