Provide a way to delete projects from the Polyend Play directly.
Deleting a project from the Play involves:
- Removing the SD card
- Finding the SD card USB-A adapter (bundled with the Play)
- Finding a computer
- Possibly finding a USB-A to USB-C adapter if you own any recent Mac
- Deleting the project from the SD card on the computer
- Putting the SD card back in the Play
Since deleting a single project is so tedious, one may find themselves wanting to delete multiple projects at the same time. Since the Play does not work without its SD card, deleting multiple projects will likely involve having to write the project names down so that one doesn’t accidentally delete the wrong projects.
Since the SD card is so thin, one might also want to avoid constantly removing and re-inserting it from/between various devices.
Simply delete projects from the Play.
- from the File menu, through a new “Delete Project” entry (see terrible mockup below),
- or any time we are looking at our list of projects (say, through “Open Project” or “Save Project”) by pressing the Delete key (Shift + Fill key combo), which is exactly how we can delete individual samples from our project when browsing its Sample Pool (see terrible mockup below).