The new Synth-Engines are awesome! But they currently share their track-limit with the MIDI tracks, essentially limiting the number of MIDI or Synth Tracks to a combined 8 tracks.
Synth & MIDI Tracks are shared, thereby unnecessarily limiting the number of MIDI or Synth Tracks you can use.
- Separate Synth & MIDI Tracks to 8 tracks each.
- This would require a 3rd mode/view dedicated to Synths only.
- Switching behaviour could be the same way as switching between sample and midi view.
- By giving this view another color this would also make it visually easy to distinguish.
- Since MIDI Data shouldn’t be too process intensive, this should hopefully be achievable.
No. MIDI & Synth Tracks are shared and thereby limited to a combined 8 tracks.