What type of 3,5mm jack to MIDI DIN adapter Tracker use?

The tracker needs a 3,5mm jack to MIDI DIN TRS type B adapter. It’s included in the kit.

If you need an extra one, it’s available on Polyend webstore

Just a small addition for those trying to connect the Tracker with regular 3.5mm jack cables to another MIDI device.

Yes, you can use a regular 3.5mm stereo cable. A TRS (Tip Ring Sleeve) cable essentially is a balanced cable that can carry stereo signals.

Here’s the important bit though: Both devices need to use the same MIDI TRS Standard.
Polyend devices use TRS Type B.


  • Connecting a TRS Type B Device to another TRS Type B Device will work without any issues.

    • Example: Tracker connected to Play.
  • If the other device is a TRS Type A device, you will need a TRS Type A to Type B Adapter
    (or vice versa, they are the same).

Hope this helps in clearing up all the MIDI TRS confusions :laughing: