Tracker Mini: Sample Playback menu display issue with long samples

Bug Description

When a long sample is imported (around 1 minute sample) the playback menu seems to display incorrectly when using either slice mode. The info on the top/bottom of the screen is not displayed. If you zoom in so there is no blank space at the end of the slice points, the information at the top bottom of the screen starts to populate again.

Screenshot attached.

Reproduction Steps

1. Import a minute long sample
  2. Go to Sample playback menu
  3. Select a slice mode

Occurrence

Reproducible always.

Found in

• Version: 1.0.0
  • Build: 492

Attachments

Snapshot_001.bmp.zip (18.4 KB)

Hi @t_byrd , thanks for your detailed report and sorry for overdue response. We are aware of this issue and looking into fixing it in the next update. We’ll let you know when it’s done.

For reference: GUI elements start disappearing after adding 16 slices or more to a stereo sample

pretty sure I hit this on 1.0.1 today :frowning:

@here I’m glad to inform you that this bug was fixed in the Tracker Mini 1.1 firmware update :slight_smile: Let us know if you’re happy with the solution, and thanks again for your support! :slight_smile:

installed 1.1, verified fix. thanks :smiley:

there’s even some nice UI improvements too :smiley:

reading the entire changelog, I think I managed to hit all of these on 1.0.1:

• When FX2 was used on Track 8 in the Pattern editor the cursor jumped to Track 1 or disappeared
  • Adding many slices on the Sample Playback page removed other UI elements from the page
  • Using the middle D-Pad button broke the Import window in the Sample Loader module

big ups for an amazing bug fix update :loud_sound:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.