Simple filter envelope in Action/Chance

It would be a great addition to have a Simple Filter Envelope (Attack/Decay) for samples. Even better if it is also available in the Action/Chance folder.

What is the problem?

Static sample playback, lack of creativity.

What do you want to achieve?

To have more control over the samples. Being able to modulate filter envelope per step helps create movement in the sound.

Some nice dub chords that changes filter envelope. Maybe with a couple of presets (short attack, longer decay) … to add modulation with that envelope per track or per step.

Are there any workarounds?

Random cutoff is similar.

Any links to related discussions?

Any references to other products?

Digitakt, MPC

2 Likes

If this is the thing you wish, it was declined, sadly:

I’m currently slightly confused as well.

• Would you like the possibility to use Attack/Decay in Action/Chance?
  • Or would you like the possibility to chnage Filter in Action/Chance?

I would like to have a filter (attack/decay) envelope. Maybe with a couple of presets (short attack, longer decay…) And i would like to add modulation with that envelope per track or per step.

1 Like

See also

To make things clear:

• Filter envelope and Amplitude envelope are different things, and here we are talking about Filter envelope.
  • One thing is to have a Filter envelope available per step and another thing is to also have it as a Chance. Having the Filter envelope at all is a required step to have it in Chance as well.

What if we merge this wish with Simple filter envelope in Action/Chance, focusing on the Filter envelope request and mentioning the Chance options as a bonus?

1 Like

sure, yea im down with that :slight_smile:

@nevenbucevic Thanks for your contribution. Unfortunately, the wish doesn’t fit our current product design direction :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.