Share your tunes (2023)

hi guys this is an EP i made with my Play and Medusa, hope you enjoy.

3 Likes

Like many here… posting my first attempt of a track leveraging the Polyend Tracker in entirety.

Low tech video showing the pattern sequences play out…

Devil’s Instrument
Acid Breakbeat Old School Techno styles.

3 Likes

Released four tracks the other day on Bandcamp (free to download), all made with the Tracker and with minimal post-production. Perhaps inspired by the current weather in Sweden, this became rather moody… Enjoy!

2 Likes

:gem: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

2 Likes

Happy Bandcamp Friday Everyone!

Just wanna share my latest songs, which have been tailored with the Polyend Tracker and the Digitone :slight_smile:

Hope you enjoy and thank you for listening!

Cheers!

2 Likes

I love how portable the Play is :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A little aduioreactive geometry for a soon to be released track)

4 Likes

have had my Tracker since july and then the play since august, I freaking love the inspiration this thing gives me. Just thought i’d share a few 100% done on the tracker and play together.

Bottle-Unit

fuzzy needle

3 Likes

thanks for this lovely instrument

3 Likes

I am still totally in love with the OG Tracker (and hope it gets mk2 with more power :slight_smile: )!

3 Likes

Hey folks, I wrote this album on the tracker mini, augmented with 8 string riff stick and mixed in logic. Hope you enjoy, I found the mini actually got me writing songs for a change such was nice!

3 Likes

This is one of the best music that I’ve heard made with tracker. Congratulations, great music!!

1 Like

Electronic House

3 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

:wave: Longtime listener; first time caller. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Hey all! While I am still waiting for tracker mk2, here is a new tune made on OG, hope you like it!

6 Likes

My October release (“The Good Times”, all made on a Polyend Tracker) was featured in this, despite their wording of “primitive tracker software” :thinking: :rofl:

7 Likes

Somebody here who likes some acid dipped tribe?

There’s a german accent that makes “Go!Jump! Down from the house” sound like “Hip, Hop, runnner von dem House” and “lass das Metal gehe Rave” means “Leave the girl alone, Rave”. The person in the sample says that to a little boy who says “My name is not rave, it’s dave” - that is the joke in that track.

this was my first track I produced completely outside my studio - during a rave party in a trailer with headphones on a tracker. “der gemeine schrat” is a german word for a very mean person. amenbreaks going to tribe…

4 Likes