SEQ - original power supply replacement?

I have just purchased a Polyend SEQ on reverb.com. It should be here next week, if not sooner. It does not come with the original power supply. Though I realize it can be powered via USB, I would rather keep that port open for other things.

Do you have a recommendation for a replacement power supply?

Thanks,

Tony

Following up to my own post - my Seq arrived today (bought it on reverb.com) and it works fine with a USB charger and cable. A power supply would free up that USB port, but if I can’t find a suitable supply, I can live with it.

I think a 5v supply with a selection of barrels could work as long as one of them fits. I have seen these on Amazon.

1 Like

A readily available power supply that works with the Polyend Seq is available on amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09J4GBWF5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I like the fact that the voltage selector switch is flush with the surface of the power supply so there is little chance of it getting accidentally switched. Mine arrived today and one of the tips fit my Seq perfectly and it powered up just fine, leaving the USB port free to use for midi.

1 Like

I’m going to tag @Mitch here, so hopefully you’ll also get an official answer, eventough you seem to be fairing quite well on your own :blush:

Thanks Sandroid. Yes, I have found the perfect power supply so now I can use the USB port for midi. However, I am always open to new/more information, so thanks!

Tony

1 Like