An alternate Chance Step FX (additional to the existing) that would allow to set chance for the note to be played AND a chance for the second FX to be triggered.
What is the problem?
The current Chance FX (
C---) affects the Note played AND the other Step FX on the current step.
What do you want to achieve?
I propose a second chance step fx, that can do two things:
- Set chance percentage of the note to be played
- Set chance percentage of the second Step FX to be triggered
How would you like to see this implemented
Here is a picture that hopefully explains how i think this could be implemented:
- The first number afffects the note
- The second number affects
FX1, depending on where you place this chance fx).
- Values are incremented by 10
00 - 100% Note Chance / 100% FX Chance
55 - 50% Note Chance / 50% FX Chance
99 - 90% Note Chance / 90% FX Chance
So as per the picture above,
c75 would mean:
- 70% chance that the note is played
- 50% chance that the Roll FX is triggered
Are there any workarounds?
Any links to related discussions?
Any references to other products?