Screen brightness setting

A new Setting to be added to control the Play / Play+ screen brightness. It could have steps 1-10 rather than the “Low / Medium / High” used for the pads settings. (As an aside, the Pads could have 1-10 as well.)

What is the problem?

The screen can be very bright in darker settings like a cafe or pub. It draws a lot of attention and hurts the eyes.

What do you want to achieve?

Control screen brightness in addition to pad brightness… OR… tie together the brightness of screens + pads, but increase the range (for example, steps 1-10.)

Are there any workarounds?

There are no workarounds for this.

Any links to related discussions?

Any references to other products

Polyend Tracker

1 Like

Hi @chris.lorensson, welcome to Backstage. I ave added the template common to all Wishlist requests. can you adapt your post to that template, please?

I believe nobody has requested this feature before here. There is a wish welcoming votes that is slightly related: Automatic sleep mode.

Thanks, I think I’ve done what you’re requesting.

Regarding the ‘sleep’ link, it is unrelated to this request.

1 Like

Thank you! I have removed the use of first person following the guidelines. I have also added the Tracker as a reference to another product. More are welcome. Nothing like showing a feature that already exists in another Polyend product, even if not implemented exactly as you wish. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

@here Thanks for your contribution, the wish is now ready for voting! :slight_smile:

2 Likes