Rendered samples cannot be normalized in built-in Sample Editor until reboot
- Select steps in pattern to render
- Render Selection
- Use Render & Load function
- Try to normalize rendered sample to 100%
bug is reproducible always
- Version: 1.7.0 and 1.7.1
- Build: 561
Things to mention:
- I didn’t test other effects of Sample Editor, maybe they become broken too (except Amplifier, it works)
- Maybe other samples can’t be normalized too after this bug occurs
@PRAYTHEPO Thank you for reporting this issue.
Could you upload your project and specify what selection did you use for the Render & Load?
I can, but they will work fine after you open this project on your PT. So does it make sense?
Found out that rebooting device does not always work (!)
They can render them again.
It’s not about the files, but the process, I guess.
What’s happening in that session of yours, maybe?
normalize problem.zip (333.8 KB)
Attached newly created project with problematic sample. Also there is vide of me trying to mess around with this problem. There is whole process on video: from creating a chord into rendering it and trying to normalize.
Sometimes rendered sample works fine and normalizes. I tried different combinations of rebooting re-rendering, copying, etc. Sometimes sample actually normalizes, it’s 50/50 chance.
Attached video and project. Maybe you can test it too?