Sample length of instruments reduced in v1.7.1

After updating to 1.7 or 1.7.1 from 1.6 instrument sample length seems to be chopped down significantly. For example one of my songs instruments had a sample length of 1.56s in version 1.6 but this has been truncated to about 0.46s when updated to 1.7.0 or 1.7.1. It’s happening across many songs too. Anyone else experiencing the same. Reveti g back to 1.6 returns the song back to normal.

Well, that’s embarrassing. I hope it’s a glitch as I just updated my firmware.

I would hope that to but unfortunately I’ve been back and forth between v1.6 an v1.7.1 and it’s always the same. Had to reimport about 20 samples back into one track to make it right in v1.7.1. Not a viable solution when there’s about 20+ tracks to do. Hope polyend can come up with a fix

Hi @bump909 , sorry you’re experiencing issues with the new update. We are aware of this problem and looking into fixing it: I see you also found the bug report. Let’s continue discussion there, thanks for reporting and I’ll close the this topic.

The conversation continues in Firmware 1.7.0: Sample gets cropped after upgrading from 1.6.0 to 1.7.0