If you connect a tracker mini to an iPad Pro and listen to audio from the iPad, the result is broken fragments of audio.
- Connect the tracker mini to an iPad Pro just using the USB C cable that comes with the iPad Pro.
- Open any audio app on the iPad.
- Press play, and listen via line out of the tracker mini
*bug is reproducible always
go to Config > Firmware page on your device and copy version / build numbers below
- Version: 1.0.0
- Build: 402
there’s a newer firmware update for the mini. os 1.0.1.
i don’t know if it will help this issue but it’s worth trying.
I am pretty certain that this is a issue of in which order you connect/start things. Please check out the following thread (it’s for the Play+ but it works exactly the same for the Mini):
- Disconnect everything and turn off the Mini
- Do not start any app on the iPad yet (close them if you still have them open)
- Connect the Mini to your iPad
- Turn the Mini on
- Then start your app
This should resolve any distorted sounds you may get. Let us know if this helps
Ah, thanks! I already had tried restarting the iPad, but the step that you don’t launch any apps yet before connecting the tracker is the crucial step, that fixed it for me!
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.