Polyend Play Tutorials by creativeunderdogs

Hey guys! I just started my POLYEND PLAY tutorial series. This is the first episode where we go over general orientation, that is we go over most of the basic functions. We don’t go down any random bunnyholes here quite yet, just laying down the first steps here.

5 Likes

Nice!!! Thank you verry much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! More to come!

The second episode of my Polyend Play Basic Workflow series is now live! Discover how to mold your own sound palette, explore randomization, and unleash the power of Performance Mode.

1 Like

Here is episode 3! We go over Melodic palette ideas, Master FX, Beat generation, and MORE!

1 Like

I like this idea of creating a palette using 1 variation, great idea! Totally different from my workflow too.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah it is a good way to use it, especially if you want to set up specific drums/melodical instruments!

Okay here is episode 4! We go over the midi out to control external gear from your polyend play! We go in depth on how it works and have fun with external FX and triggering the Yamaha RM1X! Check it out!

2 Likes

Here is firmware 1.4 update part 1!

2 Likes

Hey Ron. The Piano roll is actually Polyphonic. Tracks are still monophonic. You just have to select more than one track to use the Piano Roll as a polyphonic instrument.

1 Like

Yes sorry I have commented on yt and in the pinned comment I clarified. I had one track selected so it was monophonic and I was trying to explain how it worked in monophonic mode. At 1:07 it shows me manipulating “polyphonic”. Sorry if this was confusing, I meant that I selected one track. I will post this in every video post I have made as well, so no one is confused.

2 Likes

Thanks Ron! I noticed some confusion on the piano roll but updated the change log here and on the website with Piano Roll details so it is more clear for everyone there too.

1 Like

HERE is part 2 of the 1.4 update using midi out! This covers how midi out works with the new features on the Polyend Play!

3 Likes