Anyone experience with the EP-136 Sidekick together with the Play +?
Hello,
Yes I do have this configuration ![]()
What would you like to know exactly ?
What I can say like this, is that :
- I can change the EQ very quickly, the compression and gain (very important) as well… so it’s much more fun, direct and efficient to tweak.
- The overall sound is neutral.
- The EP 136 effect are nice and not redondant compared to the perform mode…
tell me if you need more info ![]()
Hello back : )
Thanks, for some reason my deleted post was about me actually having purchased the EP-136 Sideckick at the end, but I think I did cock up something and it went delete ![]()
Yes I must say that the EQ onboard is sweet and it really helps the Play Plus out of the box in sound much better as the Play does not have an EQ side on the Master.
Obviously any Desktop Mixer on stage would have been equal but this little boy does shine for portability and connections and the Effects side will definitely be extended with some new ones in the future. And also being a Soundcard too is also a plus, little set but fully working for a Laptop and a couple of extra Groovebox/Synth.
Are you talking about OG play or play plus?
Play Plus have EQ on the master.
You’re right but I meant an EQ handy and tactile not going through Custom parameters even when you can save it into the actual track, would be awesome to get those parameters on screen assigned on the knobs. A bit of tweaking on stage would help and the Ep-136 does it well and quick to be such a portable toy