Going to NAMM? We've got a couple free passes

Hey everyone, We have a few extra free badges for NAMM 2023 and we wanted to extend the invite to our community. NAMM is April 13-15th in Anaheim, CA. If you want a free badge send me a DM. Please only request a pass if you are certain you can attend as we get a very limited number of free passes.

If you are a “maybe” on attending, ask for a 1/2 price pass. We have unlimited “1/2 price” passes so you can dm me for one of those as well. Deadline is March 15 to reserve it.

Polyend will be exhibiting at booth 10306.

7 Likes

I’ll just go ahead and share what we are announcing this year…
Our new desk, the Polyend Place!

Desk concept and design by @Territoires

6 Likes

I want my fair share of royalties from the $16,000 price tag.

It was brilliant how you were able to make it so affordable by only using 3 legs.

1 Like

This would be excellent, to be fair

2 Likes

Thank you very much, i would like to have a free pass please.

Please i would like yo have a free pass to Namm 2023. Thanks

DM

Renzo Garvizu
renzogarvizu@jbleventos.com

Thanks

Hey @Mitch, if there are any passes left, I am 100% going and would love/appreciate a pair or a couple 1/2 passes. I can even swing by with some drinks for you at the show!

Thanks,
Jon

I’d love to get one of those badges if still available. I am certainly attending.

Hi Mitch, I can for sure go to NAMM this year so I’d like a pass (or 2) if you have any left.

1 Like

that would be awesome… flights and hotel booked. Is your offer still valid?

Thanks Mitch!
Dan

Hi Mitch!!! I’m Paulo Roveri, professional musician/producer from Brazil and I’ll be at Annaheim for the 1st day of NAMM Show. I’m interested on those free badges you offered. Can I have one of those, please? I’ll be there for sure, the badge will not be wasted!

I don’t know how to contact you, but you can also reach me at IG, @xuberrie .

Thanks in advance,

Paulo

Mitch, I know I am a little late, but I will be in Pasadena for work the week of NAMM and would love to drop into NAMM for a couple of days 13-14th… If you still have passes, I could totally use 2!

I’m interested
You can reach me on Instagram @mi_llamo_sebas

Hey ya’ll; sorry free passes are all out. I can still send 1/2 off passes until the day of the event so let me know if you want one of those.

1 Like

Hi Mitch! How much are the 1/2 off passes?? I live about 20 minutes away, and I would love to go! Thanks!

Surprised no one is talking about this new device after two hints dropped by Polyend.

well, there isn’t much to talk about yet :laughing:
i like the teasers and i am definitely intrigued to find out more!
We will hopefully know everything there is to know - next week when NAMM starts :partying_face:

I think they are around $75, not exactly sure of the price