Elements in header temporary disappear in Fill mode

Bug Description

screen top bar blinks

Reproduction Steps

1. In instruments create a fill with at least 5 samples in range set to random
  2. After a little bit the top banner blinks and the battery comes and goes

Occurrence

with method above always

Found in

• Version: [1.0.0]
  • Build: [492]

128 samsung sd card

Attachments

Have a video that will not upload

1 Like

Hi @dimi3 , I’m sorry for overdue reply, thanks for your report. Unfortunately I cannot reproduce this. Could you please upload your project, video, config settings, so we can find a reproduction and solution for this issue. Thank you for your support!

Hi @dimi3 , just another reminder about this bug, could you help us find a reproduction, thank you.

Have to try and reproduce it. I only took photos. I got a second device so I will try this weekend to reproduce.

1 Like

spent about 90 minutes trying this evening… nothing yet… switching over to beta test the play a bit…

@dimi3 thanks for reporting back. If you have a video, please upload somewhere and share here. Maybe we can find a reproduction from that. Otherwise I suggest we close this topic and log it again if it comes up…

sounds good. I will try to recreate it. It may have been part of other issues I was having without the rest.

OK, thanks. I’ll close this one then.

I found the video from the first time…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! @dimi3

@here I’m glad to inform you that this bug was fixed in the Tracker Mini 1.1 firmware update :slight_smile: Let us know if you’re happy with the solution, and thanks again for your support! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.