Custom Play Modes_

So the thing is I find the the majority of the various play modes currently offered non musical, and I rather edit the sequence of steps to select myself. There is a possibility to create custom fills, right so is there a way to to change or add to the factory play modes?

Cheers!

oh this is also a good idea . like to have own steprepeat types . or like to customize any of the funcions on the play that has presets . there are so cool tools in this machine but lots of the presets are not so cool to work with

1 Like

Just to add to the brain storm here …

it seams user customization is a re-quering theme and/or users tilt to their favourites…

so a config setting in system to only display user/favorites would be a welcome aid in the browsing workflow/ speed category…

2 Likes

I kind of don’t like that many of the stock play modes trigger just few steps repeatedly and ignore others. Would prefer if almost all steps were just rearranged in different order.

1 Like

yes i would love to deselect some of the presets of repeattypes and playmodes etc for a better workflow and also for playing live . and what would lift the play into godmode for me would be to create and work with my own presets.i mean i dont want anything new to the play just an upgrade of the existing features :wink:

2 Likes

Hi everyone
I submitted a feature request for editable play modes. Please support if you like the idea:

1 Like