Auto-Preview Option for Previewing Samples

To be able to automatically preview samples in the Sample Loader / browser without having to push a button.

What is the problem?

You have to press the “preview” button on every single sample you want to hear. Or you can hold it in while scrolling with the + and - buttons but it is not a comfortable combination to push or hold in. Especially seeing that I would imagine most people, like myself, would want to preview quite a number of sounds before loading them in.

What do you want to achieve?

A setting which would enable one to preview samples without an additional button press. To just be able to scroll through sounds with the + and - buttons and hear the “current” or highlighted sound automatically.

Are there any workarounds?

Yes, you can click preview on every single sound you want to hear or you can hold the button in while scrolling but it gets real tired, real quick when you’re actively looking for something especially.

Any links to related discussions?

Any references to other products?

The modern MPCs have an option to preview samples automatically.

1 Like

I’ve slightly changed the title of your wish. Else it’s all good. Thanks :blush:

All good, thank you :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

@here Thanks for your wish. It’s now ready for voting :slight_smile:

1 Like

This would be great and my added wish would be way to play it trough without holding also. Maybe hit shift + preview to play the full clip.