I just got my Tracker yesterday and updated it to 1.7 immediately. I’m in an odd situation now that I can’t seem to resolve. I was recording a sample from a device attached to the Line In and was hitting Preview a few times to try and make sure I set the End Point correctly. During that process the output from the Tracker stopped working. I saved the Sample, turned off the Tracker and turned it back on.
Now when I Play a Project (any project, it seems - I’ve tried a few of the Demo projects as well as the one I was working on) - nothing comes out. According to the Master View → Dry Mix, I should be getting sound.
The real weird thing is that if I play the device attached to the Line In (a Pocket Operator), that sound is passed through the Line Out just fine. It’s like the Tracker has disabled it’s output to the Line Out - but I can’t see anywhere to change that.
Please let me know if I can be of more assistance. Thanks.