Will the Tracker Mini features appear on the Tracker?

Dear Backstage,

Ben Jordan mentioned some new features and I am curious if these will appear on the Tracker too.

So these are what I am interested in:

• INCREASED AUDIO QUALITY
  • STEREO SAMPLE SUPPORT
  • AUDIO OVER USB
  • UI IMPROVEMENTS
  • INCREASED CLOCK STABILITY
  • LOWER LATENCY
  • EASIER PROIECT MANAGEMENT
  • SAMPLING METRONOME

Thank you for your help!

4 Likes

It’s a hardware upgrade, so likely not.

Guess its more about people not buying the mini if the tracker gets similar features.
The fine people at Polyend also have to eat :grinning:

The new reverb and audio over usb would be nice, though. And a hardcase
Im still hoping for a simple synth and better compressor

What we know thanks to Backstage conversations:

No, due to technical limitations:

Although nobody has asked about the Tracker, this wish was declined for the Play due to technical limitations. Maybe this is an indication.

Also worth noticing…

1 Like

Thank you really much for your answer (and for the typo/tag/etc fix.)! :bowing_man:

1 Like

Also, for context because some people are still discussing on other places whether Tracker will get more updates or not: Polyend has said that the current version won’t be the last one.

(probably in other places too)

Then there is the Wishlist, which contains a bunch of Tracker feature requests that have passed their draft review filter. This doesn’t mean that they will be all implemented, but at least it means that the development continues.

3 Likes

Hey y’all sorry for the radio silence. Namm has been all encompassing. 1.7 has a some nice improvements and bug fixes for the Og tracker and some pretty exciting ones to.

I’ll get with Piotr in the next few days so I can see exactly what it has and let you know as soon as I can

13 Likes