Tracker streaming samples from SD card

What is the problem?

Sample limit is strict, limiting the Tracker’s potential applications.

What do you want to achieve?

The ability to stream samples directly from the SD card in order to record, layer, resample, repeat within the same project without running out of space 3 parts into the composition.

Are there any workarounds?

Spreading a project over 3 or 4 projects as parts then recording them into a DAW to be arranged.

Any links to related discussions?

Any references to other products?

Dirty Wave M8 does this in stereo.

1 Like

Thank you @aaronwilde87 for submitting a clear feature request. I have made some cosmetic edits to follow better the guidelines.

For what is worth, there has been a recent discussion about SD streaming on the Play – Load sample packs faster on the Play. This may or may not be relevant here since we are talking about different devices.

Unfortunately, that recent discussion you are referring to was closed automatically by someone, and we didn’t get to politely ask what the technical limitations were…

That’s way more than what most companies will tell you in writing… :slight_smile: Let’s respect and enjoy any feedback we get.

Thanks for the edit and direction to that other thread. So is ‘technical limitation’ a hardware limitation? I absolutely love my tracker as is anyhow. I’m really hoping they can expand to more midi track more than anything.

@aaronwilde87 unfortunately, we have to decline this one. It’s not possible because of technical limitations.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.