The "Say hello" topic

안녕하세요 :slight_smile: Hello from Seoul, South Korea!! Anyone from SK?

7 Likes

Hello from Manila, Philippines. Got the Tracker as a Xmas gift last month. I have gigged with it since.

8 Likes

Hello from Virginia, USA. Proud owner of the Play. Play is life. Cheers everyone!

7 Likes

Greetings from the Netherlands

8 Likes

Hello From Paris! I own a PolyEnd tracker and I love It!

8 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Volunteering Moderators on Backstage

Hejsan hallå from Sweden.

6 Likes

Good Evening from UK!

7 Likes

sending my peace for all of you from St. Petersburg! :peace_symbol:
absoultely love polyend devices, spent a lot of time suggesting some stuff here in the wish section.
hope the team will make use of it :v:

6 Likes

Hello from Oklahoma, happy to have owned the PT since pre-order days and had zero problems with my unit. Made many fun songs and albums since purchase and have become better at music making in general because of it’s ease of use.

• RENEGADE ANDROiD
8 Likes

@shawnjwshackelford Oklahoma, really?! What part? I grew up there, on Grand Lake but the majority of my family is in Shawnee.
Is there an electronic scene in Oklahoma these days?

7 Likes

Hi! New user here!! I have two trackers and thinking about purchase in a future the Play

7 Likes

I live in Shawnee, born here but raised in California until 14, then moved back. Small world! No electronic music scene here at all (that I’m into or know of.) I have been making stuff since 1998 here, though.

8 Likes

Hi from a sunny cold London :uk:

Been using the tracker since 2020, still loving it!
Mainly make jungle or house/techno.
Have been uploading my journey on YouTube: https://youtube.com/@dan_apeks

Really excited we have a forum now!
:raised_hands:

5 Likes

That is crazy! Lantz Drug was my grandfather’s pharmacy in Shawnee. If you run into any Lantzs, I would bet they are related to me. I’m not surprised there still isn’t an electronic music scene there unfortunately.

4 Likes

Hello from Sunny SoCal! :grinning:

6 Likes

Servus from Germany! :wave:

7 Likes

My Play and I say Hello from Marseille France.

8 Likes

I have two trackes as well! Nice to hear this…We could open a topic about this :slight_smile:

5 Likes