Superbooth 2024

we’ve got some shirts to give out at Superbooth. We will hold some back for the backstage community, if you are there give us the password, and get a shirt if we have some left! Password: pocket schnitzel

20 Likes

Anyone got a sneak preview of the new Play+ Firmware? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is so kind of U! ^ ^

1 Like

Polyend Compressor guitar pedal

5 Likes

Soo Pretty!

9 Likes

Any news on a sneak peak of the upcoming Play+ firmware? :eyes:

5 Likes

Didn’t have this on my bingo card … can’t wait to hear what it can do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also would love to see what’s up next for Play OG or Play+ :+1:t2:

Can’t make it to Berlin, but is there an interview demo that could be posted? :pray:t2:

2 Likes

It sure looks pretty, but prefer to hear if it sounds nasty… :wink:

1 Like

Someone asked about the ports:

4 Likes

No mention of sample slicing on the Play+ though, I hope they just forgot to mention it.
Is it ever going to make it :pray:

‘PERC’ does sound awesome though.

5 Likes

man I hope so :pray:

perc sounds great.

2 Likes

Still no info regarding the next fw for OG Play/Play+. I’m wondering what MIDI perform mode will be capable of. Expecting much!

Actually as Mitch said in the Sonicstate Video:

• Updates for all existing devices will come during the summer
  • Everything the Tracker+ can do, the Mini will be able to do as well
  • PERC will also come to the Play+
  • MIDI/Synth Perform Mode will come to the Play+
  • MIDI Perform Mode will come to the OG Play
  • OG Tracker will get 4 additional MIDI Tracks
8 Likes

Yeah I know it’s going to be rolled out during the summer, I’m just interested in particular details, for example how MIDI will respond to Punch In effects, like distortion, delay, reverb, loop and so on. Any way, I’m sure it’s gonna be something creative like always from Polyend.

3 Likes

Some very promising updates! Can’t wait to get the Play OG update :pray:t2: :sunny:

What I don’t know is if the Play+ and Tracker+ both are capable of sampling or just importing stereo samples?

And, it would be nice if Polyend would release those synth engines within a separate product, too. I think a lot of new users would like to buy an extendable compact synth module like that, without the need to buy another sequencer / tracker and sampler. Especially when it would offer some extra voices and multiple outputs.

2 Likes
  • Tracker+ can import and sample/record in stereo and playback in stereo. This includes the Radio.
  • Play+ can import and playback stereo sample (but has no sampling capability)
3 Likes

Waiting to have PERC on the play+ and midi performance :scream::partying_face::balloon::person_gesturing_no:t4::exploding_head::drooling_face::drooling_face::zipper_mouth_face::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Hope there will be a way to audition samples in “interfacemode”