OFF, CUT, FAD via Fill Function

Ability to use OFF, CUT and FAD with the Fill functionality.

What is the problem?

Currently it’s not possible to use the Fill function to place OFF, CUT and FAD commands.

What do you want to achieve?

Add OFF, CUT and FAD commands to the Fill functiions.

Are there any workarounds?

Do it by hand.

Any links to related discussions?

Any references to other products?

6 Likes

Whoops apparently your post seems to have gotten lost. Sorry about that :heart:

In case your question never got answered: No - currently it is not possible to use the Fill Functions to create OFF messages.

1 Like

it’s very pity)
I guess that should be easy implementing “wish” function)

1 Like

absolutely, feel free to create a wish in Draft wishes :blush:

Is it not possible to “fill” note off’s? As an example in the fill menu to select “no note” with a “constant” fill type that is an off, fade or cut? But mainly off as I’m using tracker as a Midi sequencer.

1 Like

Welcome @myner1 to the community! :wave:

I’ve moved your post to this existing topic, since this has just come up and is very much related.

As i answered earlier in this post:

No - currently it is not possible to use the Fill Functions to create OFF messages.

If you think this would make a great addition to the trackers functionality, feel free to create a wish in the Draft wishes section! :blush:

Ah yeah thats the same functionality I’m referring to. Thanks @Sandroid ill make a wish for it.

1 Like

Is it me or parameter Note OFF isn’t selectable when using function Fill? I found Fx OFF, but not Note OFF.

Hey @Plnd , see the previous messages in this post for reference. Long story short: no, as of yet there is no Note OFF in the Fill Functions.

1 Like

Hey @Sandroid , thanks very much for the pointer. :+1:

1 Like

I can’t make topic in wish list, but it would be great if someone do it.
Cause I think “Fill” option is most underutilized and promising.
random off notes as we said.
Also it would be great if you could choose Note on PLUS Random to put some FX only on notes, but randomly.
Or to choose some definite note, let’s say to put Arpeggio on D only.
Etc.

:wave: i’ve change this topic to a wish. Let me know if the proposed text is ok with you all :blush:

Thank you! Thats really nice!
Also that would be good (in my opinion) to make other topic about possibility to choose " Note on PLUS Random" and “defitine cdefgab notes” to apply FX or instruments to some of existing notes.
Also I’m pretty sure other users could have number of ideas about FILL function - so maybe we should done some aggregation topic about it?))))