Random fill with "off" note messages - is it possible?

Hi!
So, that’s the question - if it possible to random fill empty fields with “off” note messages ?
I can’t see “off” or “cut” or “fad” in note mode.

6 Likes

Whoops apparently your post seems to have gotten lost. Sorry about that :heart:

In case your question never got answered: No - currently it is not possible to use the Fill Functions to create OFF messages.

1 Like

it’s very pity)
I guess that should be easy implementing “wish” function)

1 Like

absolutely, feel free to create a wish in Draft wishes :blush:

Is it not possible to “fill” note off’s? As an example in the fill menu to select “no note” with a “constant” fill type that is an off, fade or cut? But mainly off as I’m using tracker as a Midi sequencer.

1 Like

Welcome @myner1 to the community! :wave:

I’ve moved your post to this existing topic, since this has just come up and is very much related.

As i answered earlier in this post:

No - currently it is not possible to use the Fill Functions to create OFF messages.

If you think this would make a great addition to the trackers functionality, feel free to create a wish in the Draft wishes section! :blush:

Ah yeah thats the same functionality I’m referring to. Thanks @Sandroid ill make a wish for it.

1 Like

Is it me or parameter Note OFF isn’t selectable when using function Fill? I found Fx OFF, but not Note OFF.

Hey @Plnd , see the previous messages in this post for reference. Long story short: no, as of yet there is no Note OFF in the Fill Functions.

1 Like

Hey @Sandroid , thanks very much for the pointer. :+1:

1 Like