If a track speed is set to 2/3 with a Track Swing of 66% and another track with it has different track lengths, switching to a different pattern throws the sequencer off what seems about a 1/4 or 1/8 of a note.
- Open a new project and load up a sample. Set the first track to 16 steps with a note every four steps.
- Add notes anywhere on the second track and set the track speed to 2/3 with 66% swing. Leave it at 16 steps.
- Make a new pattern and add the note on both the first track and second on every four steps.
- Hit the pattern button and let the first pattern play two times, and then switch to the second pattern while it’s still playing.
- The two tracks will be off but what seems to be about a 1/4 or 1/8 of a note.
The steps above are the fastest way I’ve found to reproduce it. This happens with a project I have that has various track lengths/track speeds. I’ve only found this issue when set to 2/3 at 66% swing. This occurs on both audio and midi mode.
- Version: (1.4.1)
- Build: (1099)