Polyend on Superbooth 2023

@RealTinyPenguin happy to. Did you see my post above about Chords & Bass fills and piano roll? Are there more details you want to know?

Right now, the type “beat”

option allows you to do kick, snare, and hats. Is bass part of that beat fill option or is separate or combined with chords as you stated (chords, bass and chords and bass)

1 Like

The “Beat” fill hasn’t been touched. If you want bass you can use the “Bass” or the “Chords & Bass” fills.

1 Like

Mmmm strange

I thought the man in the polyend t-shirt in this photo worked for empress effects… I think he appears in the Zoia bootcamps

You know, people change jobs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After the launch of the Mini there were comments about ergonomics. After a couple of days seeing people grabbing the Mini (and my own experience) I think the playability in your hands is going to be a strength.

3 Likes

More pictures of the Mini in good hands.

Some visitors played with it (most probably for the first time) leaving the device on the table. Maybe this is just a situation spexial for events / demls, but maybe some users will prefer to use it this way on their desk? (I don’t think so, I believe this device is asking you to hold it with both hands).

2 Likes

I was there!

Had to laugh: I had left a friend alone to play with the Tracker so had some time to kill, so I stepped up to a Play and started making a track. One of the Polyend team walked up, heard what I was doing and just said “nope - you know what you’re doing” and left me to it, LOL

Great to play with the new Play firmware and the Mini though, and huge thanks to the team there for showing me through the firmware and its features! Can’t wait to get hands on with that once it drops!

4 Likes

Amazing. I hope someone will come up with an iPad like protective cover or bump as well. Since we will be likely wandering around sampling and any further layer of protection will be great…

I really want to know more about that Play firmware haha. I hope it drops soon. It sounds like the missing part.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the photos. The mini looks sick !!

3 Likes

Thankyou for the update. Beginning to see the appeal of the tracker mini. The best camera is the one you have with you when inspiration hits.

The updates for the play feel really on point and catch everyone’s thoughts. Seriously counting the days.

1 Like

How was entering notes into the Mini?

1 Like

Mmm… I think it’s just like with the Tracker, using the four directional buttons to select the note instead of the wheel. I guess the fact that I don’t remember the details means that there was nothing special about it. :grimacing:

French

3 Likes

This one seems to be a music short with the Mini, not by Polyend.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Play v1.4 is coming