Play/Play+ Updates and Upgrade Path

You won’t sell it for that as that’s what the ‘new’ old versions are now priced at.
That’s my gripe. And all this £400 upgrade is NOT £400 unless it teleports there for free… and that ain’t going to happen.

3 Likes

I put my order number on the package and enclosed, in the package with the Play, a copy of the invoice corresponding to the order. I also emailed the tracking number to Polyend. I hope that’s enough.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I have a question, I have already paid for the update and I am waiting for them to tell me where I have to send it, and if they give me a code or something to send it because I have already paid €25 for shipping, or do I have to send it for me also? I have this big doubt that they can’t quite resolve, nor do I know what I have to do very well. The only thing I know is that I have to send it to Poland. Thank you all!

1 Like

Didn’t you receive an order confirmation e-mail that also listed a handful of possible destinations for you to send it at?

Yes , i recebes a mail to order*****confirmed , in which it appears that for Europe they are sent to Poland, but I was waiting if the people at polyend had to send me a label or something but I think I should be in charge of doing all that shipping management myself, I thought that came in the payment.
Should I manage the shipment as soon as possible from what I see? Thanks!!!

Does anyone know if we can use any carrier to ship it back or is there a specific one to use?

I’m rapidly losing faith in this company and their approach to this whole upgrade seem anything but thought out entirely.

5 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussion: Play users and the Play+ launch

If the email with instructions doesn’t specify anything, then I guess all it matters is that the unit arrives to its destination.

1 Like

Any carrier is fine. If your name and address is different than the purchase address please specify the name on the order! Otherwise we can figure it out.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussion: Play users and the Play+ launch

About Play updates, I just realized that the documentation has been revamped: Play downloads • Polyend

There is a new Essentials guide and a new Manual. They probably are just a version of the Play+ documentation without the Plus extras. Nice and sustainable documentation architecture.

2 Likes

As a possibly useful data point: Post Office tracking says that my Play arrived in Florida yesterday. This morning at 3:30 AM I got email from Polyend saying that my Play+ is packed and ready to go, and will be shipped from Gdansk within the next 24 hours.

4 Likes

Cool mine is in FL from NJ already, tomorrow they should get it.

Hey Mitch

I just sent my unit in the UK having got the approval and purchased the upgrade. I assume the wait will still be short?

Also I notice you are shipping new SD cards. Will be still be able to use cards with more storage as we did for the OG?

Excited to get the new unit!

I bet any card that works in the Play will work in the Play+.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussion: Play users and the Play+ launch

For the record, my Play+ arrived at my home in New Jersey today, exactly one week (including the holiday weekend) after I sent in the old Play.

8 Likes

I got my return code, thanks Mitch, but I can not find instructions on how to do the process. Anyone? And Thanks :pray: