Hanging Notes - External Midi

Hey folks, just been playing with my tracker and 1010music Fireball this week while on holiday and having an issue with my sets that’s causing hanging notes - it didn’t used to happen but I’ve tried reverting back to earlier firmwares but it still happens. I’m on firmware 1.6 on the tracker.

If I start a new set and start adding some chords in its fine but when I start adding more sampled instruments on new tracks it seems to start hanging and the notes carry over into the next notes so it stacks.

Anyone else has this or got a fix?

In settings, is “Midi transport” set to ON?
I always include OFF messages to midi instruments just in case.
If your midi notes are on separate tracks, they will stack.

1 Like

I’ve tried adding off messages as well and they continue after stopping playback. Transport it set to on too.

i had similar issue. somehow sustain pedal setting became ON on my synth. i turned it off. Never used this function BTW.

1 Like

Interesting I’ll take a look at that

A bit late but I just went to check if the fireball had this and it doesn’t have anything about it so still an issue, contacted 1010 about this as I’m sure it’s a Fireball issue rather than a tracker one

Hey mate thanks for this, I did look into this but there’s not a sustain option on the fireball, the fireball works with Ableton, and Tracker works fine with other synths, so both parties are basically pointing the finger at each other and meanwhile I can’t use them together which is exactly what I got them for :melting_face: